Welcome to the Fuse developer documentation! Here you can find all the information you need to build applications on the Fuse network.
Fuse is a public Layer-1 Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-compatible blockchain that focuses on transforming the global payment system. Our platform provides an open environment for developers to create new applications, as well as integrating existing ones with web3 technologies.
Differences between Fuse and Ethereum
As an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-based chain, Fuse Chain's development is essentially the same as that of Ethereum and other EVM chains. For more information, see below the Fuse protocol specifications.
- We're the best choice for your organization with our instant 5-second processing times and minimal transaction fees (as low as $.01).
- Smart contracts, decentralized applications, and toolset interoperability with Ethereum and similar EVM chains.
- BlockScout-based full-featured explorer.
- Comprehensive community support.
- The ecosystem is expanding to accommodate many forms of secure peer-to-peer and microtransactions, conference and community currencies, DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, games, and more.
To get started, we recommend checking out our developer resources section. Here you will find the tools and documentation you need to start building on Fuse.
Our Fuse SDK provides developers with a set of tools to enable web3 integrations into their applications. With account abstraction, smart contract wallets, fee abstraction, and more, our SDK enables developers to create seamless web3 user experiences.
Our documentation covers a range of topics, from setting up a local development environment to deploying a smart contract on the Fuse network. Our API documentation provides a reference for all the functions and endpoints available on the Fuse network.
Join our developer community on Discord or Telegram to get help from other developers and to stay up to date with the latest news and updates from the Fuse team. Our community is a great place to ask questions, share knowledge, and collaborate with other developers.
If you want to contribute to the development of the Fuse network, check out our GitHub repository. You can submit bug reports, feature requests, or contribute to the development of the platform.
Thanks for joining us on the journey towards transforming the global payment system with web3 technologies!