Fuse Smart Wallets
What are Smart Wallets?
Smart Wallets are smart contract wallets that allow users to manage and interact with their assets in client applications seamlessly. The Fuse Wallet SDK provides a simple and secure way to create and manage Smart Wallets, which are non-custodial accounts that provide added security compared to externally owned accounts with a single private key.
Features of Smart Wallets
The Fuse Smart Wallets created using the Fuse Wallet SDK come with various features that make them easy and convenient. These features include:
- Non-custodial: Smart Wallets are non-custodial, which means that users always have complete control over their assets. No one else can control or access the funds in the wallet.
- Personally signed message (EIP-191): Smart Wallets are created using personally signed messages, which follow the EIP-191 standard. This ensures that the wallet is unique to the user who created it and provided an added security layer.
- Deposits and withdrawals: Users can deposit funds into their Smart Wallets and withdraw them whenever they choose.
- ERC20 and ERC721 tokens: Smart Wallets support ERC20 and ERC721 tokens, meaning that users can easily manage and interact with their Ethereum-based assets.
- Interaction with arbitrary smart contracts: Users can interact with any smart contract on the Fuse network using their Smart Wallets, making participating in decentralized applications and services easy.